Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brooklyn Brewery

Options
  • 16-04-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Does anyone know who distributes it in Ireland??

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ShaneK101

BeerNut wrote: »

Nice one..!! :D
    Seen it on their site alright but wasnt sure.!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Lovely stuff! I was drinking it at a Mets game in New York a couple of years back and got talking to a bloke beside me who said they do tours of their brewery so headed over to Brooklyn the next day and did the tour and got tokens for 6 beers for $20 (good for NY prices!).

The tour is pretty basic but it was a good laugh sitting in what is basically a store room drinking lovely beer for the afternoon so it's well worth a couple of hours of your time if you're ever in NY at a weekend.

There's an off licence near me too that stocks it too so I get it quite a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭trackguy

There's a tasting of Brooklyn beers in the Beer Club in Kimmage on Thursday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

Not wanting to start a new thread, but does anyone know if any off-licences in Ireland sell Brooklyn Brewery Defend beer?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Ask Four Corners if they're importing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

BeerNut wrote: »
    Ask Four Corners if they're importing it.

Cheers, I've emailed them.

Advertisement