Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to know what I said

Options
  • 16-04-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

It was couple of years ago and I had some good Craic with the lads.
    On our way to the club on of my friend told me to say some Irish phrase to the girls.
    Most of them either gave a bad look or totally confused until some girl smiled me and said something.
    Till this day the lads won't tell me what it means and they only tell me how to say the phrase while I'm totally drunk that I can't google it either!
    I can only count on you guys!
    Should have took gaeilge for LC....

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Can you at least write it out phonetically? We're Gaelgeoirí here, not psychics. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Can you at least write it out phonetically? We're Gaelgeoirí here, not psychics. ;)
    What's the betting that it will look something like "pogmahone"?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What's the betting that it will look something like "pogmahone"?

Either that or something involving "ismawlum boo-cahlee"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

More likely 'queness bow-her coleen bonya'

Advertisement