Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto Park annual ticket for 2 adults -€55, kids under 3 free-as part of group ticket

Options
  • 16-04-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Note. This deal was negotiated at the box office and might not be officially available but they seem to be open to this sort of thing.

My wife and 2 friends negotiated a group annual ticket that covers 6 adults for €165. Kids under 3 are always free. A family ticket for 2 adults and 4 kids is advertised for €165 so I gather they haggled it on the back of this.

So each couple got an annual ticket for €55 and under 3s are always free. The 3 of us went there at the weekend and used the ticket

So it's an unusual BA but shows Tayto Park are open to deals.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

groom wrote: »
    Note. This deal was negotiated at the box office and might not be officially available but they seem to be open to this sort of thing.

My wife and 2 friends negotiated a group annual ticket that covers 6 adults for €165. Kids under 3 are always free. A family ticket for 2 adults and 4 kids is advertised for €165 so I gather they haggled it on the back of this.

So each couple got an annual ticket for €55 and under 3s are always free. The 3 of us went there at the weekend and used the ticket

So it's an unusual BA but shows Tayto Park are open to deals.

Whats Tayto Park like??

Is it a big place and what sort of things are there to do??

Any extra hidden charges once you pay in at the entrance?

Thanks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

It suits us because we live about 20 mins away and have a 2.5 year old that needs constant exercise. I wasn't bowled over but other people are more impressed by it than me. It's probably comparable to Dublin Zoo for distracting your kids. But not nearly as big

There are things like climbing frames, rock climbing towers and water balloon cannons that are for older kids that are €2 per go but the other activities are free. There is a zoo (free), pony rides(€2), face painting (free), balloon animals (free), excellent play grounds (free).

You can go along for the day and pay the day entry and then upgrade to a suitable annual ticket like I outlined if you like it minus what you're entry was.

Advertisement