Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are ak kalskhinovs good guns

Options
  • 16-04-2012 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hey was tinking of gettin secound hand kalaskhinov for 130 euro 305-315 fps with 2 hi cap mags and she looks amazing was wondering is she a realible gun??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

That completely depends on the brand of the gun.

Any idea what it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭TheSunderz

That completely depends on the brand of the gun.

Any idea what it is?

sorry 4g to mention jing gong and good ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Never seen or used a jing gong AK but the brand itself is not known for outstanding quality externally and internally but they get the job done, I do think its a good beginner gun. Basing that on my friends M4 s-system but the AK could be different.

But in my opinion if you have the moola id invest in something like a king arms AK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

for the price you can not beat the newer model aks produced by CYMA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

+1 on cyma - decent Ak replica for the money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

agreed on CYMA, ive an ak tactical for a year now and went through well over 100000 bb's in it before upgrading it last week

Advertisement