Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lions Trade Block

Options
  • 16-04-2012 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭

My trade block at the moment is:
    McGahee HB 76 Pot c 30 yo - Very good at rushing up the middle, good trucking abilities.
    Portis HB 75 pot b 29 yo
    Murphy WR 81 pot b 25 yo
    Cotchery WR 81 pot b 30 yo
    Aromashadu WR 72 pot b 28 yo
    Brackett MLB 80 pot b. 32yo
    anderson LE 74 pot b 26 yo
    Brown SS 72 pot c 28 yo
    Henne Qb Pot b 26 yo

This is my current trade block, I will tidy it up later.

I need some top quality Linebackers with a bit of speed.

I also want to upgrade my line with players who have good run block attributes. Overall stats dont matter that much.

If you can give me these types of players then I would be willing to trade others on my team.

The Lion's first completed deals of the season.
    I have also made a deal for a HB with the Cardinals which see Ninkovich go to Arizona and Mays coming to Detroit to give me the best running game in the league. Me and Shane will sort this out once he has finished the playoffs.

Also a deal with Pudsy with Gilbert for a dt rated 77.

Murphy gone to the Raiders for a LOLB Jones and a third round draft pick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,817 ✭✭✭nerd69

afraid your second deal of the season myself and the ravens put a deal together on the 9th

i have 2 top notch dts on my trade block 91 and 87 both a potential what would you give for them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Raoul

nerd69 wrote: »
    afraid your second deal of the season myself and the ravens put a deal together on the 9th
    Fixed
    i have 2 top notch dts on my trade block 91 and 87 both a potential what would you give for them

What would I give up. I don't know what do you need? I am only interested in one DT. If you want have a look at my roster and see if you could figure out a fair deal. Doesn't have to be straight swap either. Can couple in two players each or whatever

Raoul wrote: »
    Fixed

What would I give up. I don't know what do you need? I am only interested in one DT. If you want have a look at my roster and see if you could figure out a fair deal. Doesn't have to be straight swap either. Can couple in two players each or whatever

not sure tbh i presume desean is a no go il have a think about it and try to put something together we would both benifit from

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'm happy with the trade you proposed on my page, my young DT for Gilbert?

Yeah I think I will go for that deal Pudsy. Straight swap no messing. Improvement for both of us. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Pleasure doing business with you. I'll post it in the confirmed thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Raoul,

Any chance in working a deal for Desean?

EDIT: Wayne would be available

Not for you. No messing. I would just be handing you two victories over me.

He is without doubt the best WR to have in the game. Just the threat of having him is great.

I really want to get rid of one of my other WRs though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I could be interested in Deseasn as Julio Jones is with the Buccs and stevo isnt around :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

How do you find each players potential? Can it be done on the LM site or just through Xbox?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lukebray wrote: »
    How do you find each players potential? Can it be done on the LM site or just through Xbox?

Its on the LM site when you clock into them on the team screen.

DeSean would only be available for a monster deal which upgrades my offensive line, CBs and gives me another good WR. He really is a monster with that speed and I have Flacco that is actually able to throw it deep for him.

Raoul wrote: »
    DeSean would only be available for a monster deal which upgrades my offensive line, CBs and gives me another good WR. He really is a monster with that speed and I have Flacco that is actually able to throw it deep for him.

Go on.. what would it take from the Titans?

Look, make me an offer I can't refuse and I will consider it but most likely reject it. :rolleyes:

Not much sense in doing that

Not much sense in doing that

I know, sorry. But, if I was made a great offer, I would think about it.

deshean for my next 6 7th rounders

nerd69 wrote: »
    deshean for my next 6 7th rounders

Hmm.....:rolleyes:

Yet another player heading out of Detroit. Looks like Louis Murphy is on his way out and to be replaced by the Raiders LOLB Jones.

Advertisement