Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in East Clare

Options
  • 16-04-2012 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Living near Tuamgraney / Scarriff, East Clare and need to get Broadband only installed. Don't need a landline or TV service only Broadband.
    BBNET seems to be an OK deal. eircom, I believe, can only give 1mb download but have to pay for landline.

Any opinions or suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I have BBNet and live in the Bridge. No issues with it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

with bbnet for 3 yrs now never a problem....eircom nothing but headache with them.eircom tower or sevice station whatever it's called beside me and they do wireless connection but all my neighbours that went back to them are having heartache....if i were you i'd stick to bbnet..tried the mobile crowds and had trouble with them also before i went with bbnet..:)

Advertisement