Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hit me up with Schols info!

Options
  • 15-04-2012 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey i'm looking for anyone who has done schols for Sociology and Social Policy to give me some info. on what to expect, thinking about doing it next year. Or if anyone knows anyone who has done schols in this course please ask them to comment on this thread or give you info. to post, I'd really appreciate it thanks. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

cuteT93 wrote: »
    Hey i'm looking for anyone who has done schols for Sociology and Social Policy to give me some info. on what to expect, thinking about doing it next year. Or if anyone knows anyone who has done schols in this course please ask them to comment on this thread or give you info. to post, I'd really appreciate it thanks. :D

First off what course you doing?? Before we hit you up;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

investment wrote: »
    First off what course you doing?? Before we hit you up;)

It says their course in the post you quoted....

OP, there's a huuuuge Schols thread in the forum, try there!

Advertisement