Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Bike Stolen

Options
  • 15-04-2012 3:39pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Afternoon folks,

Friend of mine had this stolen from his front garden last night. Usually brings it in, but forgot, and now it's gone.

Bike is a Chris Boardman black mountain, stolen from Shannon (near the gaa) last night.

Hopefully it's just been cycled home by a drunk! :D

36501_403063139712610_100000267826995_1462795_1305124137_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Lousy, I'll keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Funny goings on round thre, I live down the road from there and this morning I found a tent in my back garden. Nobody in it, just a tent.

There's 5 foot walls and a high gate and it wasn't windy last night.

Will keep my eyes open for this

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Funny goings on round thre, I live down the road from there and this morning I found a tent in my back garden. Nobody in it, just a tent.

There's 5 foot walls and a high gate and it wasn't windy last night.

Will keep my eyes open for this

Umm was very windy in the last few days, i'd say a neighbour near you is missing one tent!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I recommend you also post in the stolen bikes thread on the Cycling forum here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056226324&page=29

Good luck finding the bike

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

phill106 wrote: »
    Umm was very windy in the last few days, i'd say a neighbour near you is missing one tent!

It was gone from the back yard this morning!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

colm_mcm wrote: »
    It was gone from the back yard this morning!

Was it an orange tent by any chance? There was one on the green in Inis Ealga this week...

Did you let the lads know in that topbike place in shannon? They could keep an eye out for it too.

Advertisement