Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 Carbine and bits

Options
  • 15-04-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hey Guys looking to sell or trade my Colt M4 Carbine.Has 8.4 1100 miliamp battery 350 round hi-cap mag and charger iff wanted so looking round 100 euro.Would trade for an Full metal M4. I would trade the gun and give you abit extra money.Also I would take a full metal ak if so u will get 2 m4 350 round hi-cap mags.Same storey i would give u abit of extra money with the trade.If tradin ak you gt extra 350 round hicap mag extra 8.4 1600 miliamp battery and also would get a silencer.Would rather meet up at a venue like strikeforce in rathnure co.wexford or in closer in enniscorthy.If not postage will be fine.The M4 itself is part metal part abs plastic, it has only been skirmished 3 times and is shooting 285-300 fps.One fault is that one piece of the flash hider is broken as it is plastic will post a pic if anyone wants to see the broken part.Pics will be up around 5 o clock
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement