Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britax First Class Plus group 0+1 car seat €90 @ Halfords PINK ONLY

Options
  • 14-04-2012 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Halfords have the Elena pink group 0+1 First Class Plus car seat reduced to €90. Full price is listed as €209.99 but I can't confirm that it's been that price any time recently because they've been advertising 30% off Britax car seats as long as I've been looking for one.

http://www.halfords.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_11101_catalogId_15551_productId_805903_langId_-1_categoryId_212579

Rear facing 0-13kg, and forward facing 9-18kg.

At the moment, I can find stock available to reserve and collect in Cork, Tallaght, Cavan, Carlow, Navan, Carrickmines, Dundalk and Letterkenny, but I might have missed some stores.

The same seat with a black seat cover is selling for €146 there, and the cheapest this model (any colour) has ever been on Amazon is £94, from what I can see on uk.camelcamelcamel.com.

The Bella light pink colour seat is listed on the website at €107 but, as far as I know, there hasn't been stock available at that price at any time in the last six weeks, and possibly longer.

Advertisement