Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Botanic House, Glasnevin age limit???

Options
  • 14-04-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I'm off to a party here on friday night and was just wondering was is the age limit.
    I'm 18 and is I.D. necessary??
    Are the drinks cheap, like is it cheaper/better to buy pints or bottles (I just prefer bottles, don't know why?).

If anyone can repy, that would be great! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Hi guys. I'm off to a party here on friday night and was just wondering was is the age limit.
    I'm 18 and is I.D. necessary??
    Are the drinks cheap, like is it cheaper/better to buy pints or bottles (I just prefer bottles, don't know why?).

If anyone can repy, that would be great! :D

YEAH its over 37s and a pint is 15.50 ffs just go the party and stop worrying like a little girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

not yet wrote: »
    YEAH its over 37s and a pint is 15.50 ffs just go the party and stop worrying like a little girl.

Warning issued.

Do that again in this forum and I'll ban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Haven't been there is a while but prices were fairly standard the last time i was there.
    Bring your age card if your worried about Id. Problem sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I'd recommend bringing ID with you until you look noticably over 18, mid 20s-ish

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I'm 34 and I still have some sort of ID in my wallet. Bring you're ID any time you go out.
    As a general rule, bottles and almost always more expensive in pubs than pints. 330ml longneck bottles can be the same price or even more expensive than a pint (which is 568ml)
    Don't know about the Botanic House, but lots of pubs now have special offers written up on blackboards or signs behind the bar, keep an eye out for them if you want to keep costs down.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

didn't this place go bankrupt months ago?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

ntlbell wrote: »
    didn't this place go bankrupt months ago?
    I think it's called Fitzsimon's now?

Never been in the place but would walk by it regularly enough.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

It's reopen again. I think the guy who owns the sands hotel bought it.

No late licence anymore, completely done up etc

Advertisement