Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom NGB enabled , how long to be migrated

Options
  • 14-04-2012 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

My local area has recently been enabled with NGB :D and I was wondering how long does it take to be migrated? :confused: I'm currently on vodafone , will I still be able to get NGB with Vodafone when the migration happens?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

My local area has recently been enabled with NGB :D and I was wondering how long does it take to be migrated? :confused: I'm currently on vodafone , will I still be able to get NGB with Vodafone when the migration happens?

Hi JuicyTookie,

We hope to have an exchange migrated within 3-4 weeks after the exchange is NGB enabled.

However if customers wish to upgrade before the planned migration time-frame, they can contact broadband sales on 1800 503 303.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JuicyTookie

Thanks Mark , one more question? My line currently holds 7mb which is pretty good , however when the migration happens would there be any chance of getting higher speeds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Thanks Mark , one more question? My line currently holds 7mb which is pretty good , however when the migration happens would there be any chance of getting higher speeds?

Hi JuicyTookie,

I will have to check your line & exchange capability to answer that in detail if you would like to PM your tel no:

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement