Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance learning counselling course?

Options
  • 13-04-2012 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello, I am new here and would appricate any help anyone has to offer on my question.
    I was wondering if anybody was aware of any distance learning counselling courses that are acredited and recognised. I have terrible anxiety at the moment and so having to attend a collage would be next to impossible but i do not want to waste time in getting an education. Im looking for a foundation course in counselling but am finding it very confusing :( Id love to hear from some people who have taken distance learning courses in psychology,psychotherapy or counselling.

I have already looked up the following distance learning courses:
    Kilroys
    CMIT
    ITEC
    ICI

But they seem quite dodgy.
    Id love to hear some recomendations. Im not looking for anything to heavy just a starter/foundation course, but i do not want to waste my time/money on something that isnt even recognised. Id love to be a counsellor one day but am confused about where to start, please help.

Thanks.:)
    (If i have posted in the wrong section i apologize, as i have mentioned i am new here)

Advertisement