Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple piercings

Options
  • 13-04-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Years ago I had my left ear pierced 6 times. Three of them are still open. Are there earrings available that will go through the 3 piercings, kinda like a spiral or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

Tbh I've never seen one but I'm sure if you went to a decent jeweler/ goldsmith they could make you one, probably be fairly expensive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yeah you can get them, look like this.

Ear_weave_or_helix_spiral_by_SarahSupernatrualist.jpg

Thing is people who want this usually get the holes done just for it so the spacing is correct. Best bet is to drop into a piercer, have them look at the holes and measure them and they can let you know if they have the jewelry, or give you the measurements to look and order online.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

Yeah you can get them, look like this.

Thing is people who want this usually get the holes done just for it so the spacing is correct. Best bet is to drop into a piercer, have them look at the holes and measure them and they can let you know if they have the jewelry, or give you the measurements to look and order online.

That is it. When i got my ears pierced, i got 2 done a few months after the previous. They probably aren't spaced equally so I may look into something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

If you were to get one of these could you switch between the spiral and separate barbells/studs? Once it's healed of course.

Advertisement