Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSA while studying ICT Skills course??

Options
  • 13-04-2012 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm thinking of applying for the H.Dip in Software Development in UL, starting this September. Its covered under this ICT Skills initiative so the fees are waived. I am currently working in the UK but would give up my job and move home if I got accepted into the course.

My question is as follows. Would I be eligible to apply for Jobseekers Allowance while completing this course? I know that those people already claiming JSA are entitled to keep this allowance while doing the course.

Any advice/help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭degzs

HI,

was wondering did you end up doing the course and were you able to get Jobseekers Allowance when you started the course.

I am thinking about applying and would appreciate any information ?

Thanks.

Advertisement