Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble Brewing pint glass

Options
  • 13-04-2012 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

Does any know where I could buy a Trouble Brewing pint glass in Dublin?
    Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Haven't a notion, you could ask on their fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/troublebrewing.ie

I really wish the likes of molloys stocked their beers. The Dark Arts porter is one of my favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Would love one too.

Big fan of the DA porter.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

They need to sort out their swag. It would be great to sell it on their site and at beer festivals as well as selling, or giving to off licences to give out as they see fit. Some of them give out branded glasses for free if you are spending enough money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Funnyfakename

That's such a coincidence that you posted about this, I was talking to the Trouble lads about this down in Cork at the Easter Fest. Apparently they are having a bit of hassle setting up on line ordering but hope to have on line merchandise set up in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Or you could just acquire one the old fashioned way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

i bought a glass off the barman in wj kavanghs last week, manager said he'd give it to me if i bought the barman a pint. you could try ask like i did

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

anyone got an image of one of these glasses?

pa990 wrote: »
    anyone got an image of one of these glasses?
    Couple of pics here

IMAG0057-1.jpg

IMAG0057-1.jpg
    thats not their best glass design or the most common that ive seen, i would think the op might be referring to the one with the huge bomb that takes up ~40% of the glass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

m'eh..
    they dont seem anything special
    i had visions of a crazy glass
    ie Kwak

m'eh..
    i had visions of a crazy glass
    ie Kwak
    glass isnt crazy alright but the design on some of them is really nice

I forgot about the glasses with the big bomb, I haven't seen them in ages. I think a lot people have well stocked kitchen presses filled with them. Can't find a photo of them.

I forgot about the glasses with the big bomb, I haven't seen them in ages. I think a lot people have well stocked kitchen presses filled with them. Can't find a photo of them.
    i do actually like the glass style too. starting out thin and continually getting bigger towards the neck but gradually

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

m'eh..
    The pic with the amber looking beer doesn't show it best. When you have stout/porter in it you cannot really see the words & logo as they are all totally black.

I had some in against the grain and neither me nor my mate spotted the logo until it slowly revealed itself as I drank it down.

DSCN1630%2B%255B800x600%255D.jpg

There's another pic on The Beer Nut's blog

Advertisement