Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs serving craft beers in carlow

Options
  • 13-04-2012 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Heading up to carlow for the weekend and obviously i'll have to have to keep myself from getting dehydrated ;)

Any info on where to get a few decent beers would be much appreciated..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It's a bad county for decent beer, or at least the retail side of it ;) The Beoir Directory lists the restaurant in the Visual arts centre in Carlow Town, Estoria in Bagenalstown and the Lord Bagenal in Leighlinbridge, but that's your lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Carpe Diem at court place has a few bottled beers from O'Haras and has their pale ale on draught.

Unfortunately I think that could be about it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

It'd be nice if the brewers kept lists of outlets on their sites, as only they know definitively where their products are for sale. Even their websites that do list outlets tend behind the times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Thanks lads I'll check out Carp diem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Sorry to bump an old thread.
    GB Shaw theatre stocks O Hara's bottles (Red & Stout)
    Irishmans stock O hara's bottles too. (red, regular stout, curim, pale ale).
    Carpe Diem stock these too, and have the IPA on draught.
    Gastro bar have the red and IPA on draught (and plan to expand too).

• Advertisement
Advertisement