Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting Log.

Options
  • 13-04-2012 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

Decided that I am finally going to start logging all of my bets. Instead of having different threads for any challenges I will be doing, I'll post everything in here, along with all my normal bets.

I am not a very patient or disciplined bettor and I'm guessing this thread will have a lot of posts. Hopefully having a log will help me to stop making some of the stupid bets I make, and I make a lot of stupid bets -- virtual football anyone? :pac:

Along with my normal bets, I will be attempting two challenges: The Evens Challenge: Basically you double up all the way to your target, withdrawing some profit at certain stages if you want. The 1.10 Challenge: Starting with a tenner, all in 74 times at odds of 1.10 gives you €10,000. I have attempted both of these before, but I have always rushed them, so I will try and slow things down and take my time.

It's all just for a bit of fun anyway, and hopefully some profit too. :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

ConorBFC3 wrote: »
    Decided that I am finally going to start logging all of my bets. Instead of having different threads for any challenges I will be doing, I'll post everything in here, along with all my normal bets.

I am not a very patient or disciplined bettor and I'm guessing this thread will have a lot of posts. Hopefully having a log will help me to stop making some of the stupid bets I make, and I make a lot of stupid bets -- virtual football anyone? :pac:

Along with my normal bets, I will be attempting two challenges: The Evens Challenge: Basically you double up all the way to your target, withdrawing some profit at certain stages if you want. The 1.10 Challenge: Starting with a tenner, all in 74 times at odds of 1.10 gives you €10,000. I have attempted both of these before, but I have always rushed them, so I will try and slow things down and take my time.

It's all just for a bit of fun anyway, and hopefully some profit too. :P
    Best of luck mate :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

Evens Challenge: Attempt 1 - Bet 1.

Was going to do this bet as my first bet anyway and it's over evens so I might as well count it towards the challenge.

Shamrock Rovers vs. Dundalk.
    Shamrock Rovers to win @1.25.

Fancy Rovers to recover from their 5-1 thrashing at the hands of St. Pats last week. Shamrock Rovers are solid at Tallaght and have won all three home games this season comfortably.

Dundalk have had a mixed start to the season: won 1, drawn 3, and lost 2. They've a dreadful away record though, failing to win in 11 away games, stretching back to last season.

Rovers haven't been playing too well this season from what I've seen, but I think they will dispatch of Dundalk comfortably enough tomorrow night.

Southampton vs. Reading.
    Both teams to score @1.66.

Big game here tomorrow night -- top of the table clash in the Championship. Both sides tied on 82 points and with just 3 games left after tomorrow, this match could decide the title. I fancy this to be a really exciting match and I reckon both teams to score is a decent shout.

Southampton have scored in all but two of their homes games this season (two games were in succession), while Reading have scored in 12 or their last 13 away games. Reading are the form team in the Championship, losing just 1 of their last 15. All-in-all it should be an exciting game to watch and hopefully one with plenty of goals.

€10 - Both to win @2.08.

Both teams to score in the Southampton vs. Reading match has now drifted to 1.72, so the double works out at 2.16.

Evens Challenge: Attempt 1 - Bet 1. (€5 of this bet was part of the challenge, not the full €10).

Good start. Both bets come in comfortably.

Shamrock Rovers 6-0 Dundalk.
    Shamrock Rovers to win @1.25. Win!

Southampton 1-3 Reading.
    Both teams to score @1.66. Win!

€10 - Both to win @2.08. Win!

1.10 Challenge: Attempt 1 - Bet 1.

Felix Sturm vs. Sebastian Zbik.
    €10 - Felix Sturm to win @1.10.

In-play boxing bet there.

--

Got a €20 free sports bet as part of my sign-up offer.

• Advertisement

1.10 Challenge: Attempt 1 - Bet 1.

Felix Sturm vs. Sebastian Zbik.
    €10 - Felix Sturm to win @1.10. Win!

--

Just realised this log is going to be a bit all over the place. Ah well sure.

--

Used my €20 free bet on the following treble:

Washington Wizards At New York Knicks.
    New York Knicks to win @1.14.

Cleveland Cavaliers At Indiana Pacers.
    Indiana Pacers to win @1.10.

Los Angeles Kings At Vancouver Canucks.
    Vancouver Canucks to win @1.60.

First two basketball picks are just to bring the odds over evens. Vancouver Cannucks are 1-0 in the series after losing 1-0 to LA Kings on Wednesday night. Can't see them losing at home twice in a row.

All to win @2.02.

Evens Challenge: Attempt 1 - Bet 2.

Norwich vs. Man City.
    Man City to win @1.57.

Union Espanola vs. CSD Rangers.
    Union Espanola to win @1.30.

€10 - Both to win @2.04.

1.10 Challenge: Attempt 1 - Bet 2.

Estudiantes v Colon.
    30 minutes: 0-0.
    €11 - Over 0.5 goals @1.16.

1.10 Challenge: Attempt 1 - Bet 2.

Estudiantes v Colon.
    30 minutes: 0-0.
    €11 - Over 0.5 goals @1.16. Win!

Goal on the stroke of half-time, and that's me done betting for the night I'd say.

Advertisement