Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is it time to invest in good runners

Options
  • 12-04-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

Im on week 8 on C25k. Really happy with how im doing. When I started this I just bought loads of running gear in Aldi inc runners which i am using and seem to be fine?

Am i better off investing now?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

ya you are. i bought these bad boys the other day, never had a run quite like it.

new-balance-minimus.png

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

Yes. The only thing you need to spend some money on is runners. You can wear whatever you want when running but its wise to invest in a pair good pair of runners. ideally go and get your gait checked by a proper running shop who can suggest the best type of shoes to buy.

As mentioned, you'll only do this once but may make all the difference...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

paky wrote: »
    ya you are. i bought these bad boys the other day, never had a run quite like it.

new-balance-minimus.png

how did they set you back?

Advertisement