Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSSO Solicitor Vacancy 2012‏

Options
  • 12-04-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone applied for these positions in the CSSO? Any one know if there are many positions available? The contracts are temporary I think two years only but I would love the opportunity to work there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Obwancan

June Bird wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone applied for these positions in the CSSO? Any one know if there are many positions available? The contracts are temporary I think two years only but I would love the opportunity to work there.

Also interested in hearing about this? Also does anyone know what the salary is?

did you hear anything back about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 June Bird

No I never received anything on this either! They are taking their time doing the shortlisting process its been over two weeks now although there was probably tonnes of applicants!

Hope they have not changed their minds! I wonder how many positions are available ? Might not be too many applicants as it is contract only ?

Obwancan wrote: »
    Hope they have not changed their minds! I wonder how many positions are available ? Might not be too many applicants as it is contract only ?

Did anyone ever hear anything back from this ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement