Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard player available - Letterkenny

Options
  • 12-04-2012 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Letterkenny based professional keyboard player - recently moved here from the UK - over 25 years' experience in live and studio work. Have toured Ireland, UK and Europe. Rock, blues, country, light jazz, pop, ballad player. Have spent time in originals, tribute, covers and function bands. On stage I normally use 2 keyboards. Have a wealth of own material if originals band calls for it. Looking for session work and/or working professional band/singer with at least 9 gigs a month. Currently in a band till about mid July but can rehearse/record/gig when no commitments. Willing to travel far, might even relocate. Need costs covered and somewhere to stay in the short-term.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 nookfish

In case there's a misunderstanding, I have got a place to stay in Letterkenny, it's if I travel I'd need the costs and somewhere to bed down

Advertisement