Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Focalprice expansion into other areas (incl clothing)

Options
  • 12-04-2012 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Just notice yesterday Focalprice are now doing clothes.

This isn't a specific bargain alert on any one item, but everything else this crowd sells is dirt cheap and there seems to be a big interest in t-shirts on this forum, so I thought I'd point out that these guys sell them now as well as everything else. God only knows what the fit is like, but $ 10.99 isn't bad for a t-shirt delivered!

There are a few other new "departments" if you look on their site. No idea how long it's been there.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Sure you can get a t-shirt for €3 in Penneys.
    There as many low-price chinese websites out there as you care to look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

snubbleste wrote: »
    Sure you can get a t-shirt for €3 in Penneys.
    There as many low-price chinese websites out there as you care to look.
    Yeah fair point I guess although I'm permantly seeing threads on here about Threadless, Qwertee (sp?), that new Irish site and a few other t-shirt places. None of them are € 3 either but people go mad for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fizzles

Hi, Have ordered stuff twice in the past from these and wouldn't order again. Stuff takes ages to arrive and the packaging was badly damaged on the last order and items missing from the envelope. Tried umpteen times to contact their customer care, no luck, total disaster. Just gave up in the end.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I find www.buyincoins.com to be the best out of all the chinese cheapy sites for posting things in a timely fashion(usually within a day or two) Usually things arrive about 7-10 days after ordering. I think they have a better selection of stuff too (however the site is really slow at times) They are also selling clothes now.

Advertisement