Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont shoot me................

Options
  • 11-04-2012 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

ok I have an issue.............

Started new job recently. We dont have the facilities to make anything other than instant coffee. I hate instant coffee but I am sure there has to be a decent one out there that tastes like actual coffee and not brown water (im looking at you maxwel house)

I know instant is a sin but surely there has to be at least one brand that tastes good!!

please help

frAg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Echoes675

I take a flask of coffee with me to work every day. It's great :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭windingo

I don't mind Kenco.. We all clubbed together and bought a filter machine, they are on about 20 or 30 quid, and then its real coffee:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

I quite like Nescafe Espresso. Nice crema on top despite being instant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

thanks folks................il have a look in supermarket on way home this avo.

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭macgabhs

OP if you have a kettle then you can use a French press or an aeropress. A million times better than instant!

• Advertisement
Advertisement