Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help a brother out: Your MMA

Options
  • 11-04-2012 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Alright folks, as you may or may not know, we're starting a UK MMA Magazine. We have some Irish coverage in there already, and on the site.

However, I'm looking for an unbiased as possible writer/informed person to help us out with information from the region for a) our regional roundups b) our UK MMA (and Irish) rankings.

If you can help me out, you can find me via PM me on here or reply in this thread with your details and I'll get in touch.

To show that we don't ignore you folks anyway, our UK MMA Super Six featured fights on two Irish shows as the ones to watch in April.

I've got a couple of great guys from this region helping me with other stuff, but definitely need someone for the above, so if you fancy being our Irish correspondent for the rankings etc. then give me a shout!

Cheers,

Jay (@JayFurnessMMA)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

Happily help out if there is nobody else!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 YourMMA

Hey guys, I've had a great response and I really appreciate it. I think I've got back to everyone that PMed or e-mailed :)

Sorry for taking so long, we were understandably hectic last week!

fightireland, can you DM me your e-mail please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Just seen the cover for the first mag & it looks great. Best of luck with it.

Thanks Woody.

This is it, in case anyone isn't liking us on www.facebook.com/yourmma :)

303403_374164402620292_136209116415823_882982_1217436682_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

Does this also mean that the next front cover will be giving UK and Irish MMA coverage it Deserves or will it be kept to just UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Patrick Quinn

were and when can we get this mag. will be great to get irish mma known more

00benski wrote: »
    Does this also mean that the next front cover will be giving UK and Irish MMA coverage it Deserves or will it be kept to just UK.

Well, we are primarily a UK-based (editors in England and Scotland) but we're looking to expand our Irish coverage and help out wherever we can.
    were and when can we get this mag. will be great to get irish mma known more

http://www.yourmma.tv/shop/prod.asp/sid/25/magazines

End of the week it'll be ready! :cool:

Advertisement