Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scabies & James DamnedDamnedDamned Tour

Options
  • 11-04-2012 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Im doing a bit of research and was looking for your feedback

1) If Scabies & James played in Ireland, would there be much interest
    2) Does anyone even know who they are?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

The Damned? All I can think is "so ****in what??"

PIL, The Sex Pistols, Half the lineup of rebellion.... They can all **** OFF.

Old ***** looking for a pension.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I'll take that as a No for 1 and a Yes for 2

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Brunteaphile

dregin wrote: »

709829-bigthumbnail.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

The Damned's 1st album with Brian James was by far their best album, would I be interested in seeing them? Depends on where and how much.

Great version btw after looking at that Vid.

• Advertisement

trying to set up a few gigs for them in the summer .... they want to keep to roughly the same price as the UK, which is 10 sterling a ticket ... so I'd say around 13-15 euro. Got them an offer from a certain festival which is in Laois, but I think thats still being discussed. If that goes ahead then there'll also be a gig in Dublin, Galway and maybe Carlow. Cant say yet at the minute until Rat gets back to me on what he wants to do about that festival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 THE ISS-MASTER

I'd go alright dunno how much interest as the Damned are playing next month, but there would be fans interested no doubt.

outside of the captain, I dont really have much interest in the damned. Brian James wrote damneddamneddamned, so even though the damned toured that album last year, none of them had actually written any of it ( i think i forgot to mention that they'll be playing the first album).

maccored wrote: »
    outside of the captain, I dont really have much interest in the damned. Brian James wrote damneddamneddamned, so even though the damned toured that album last year, none of them had actually written any of it ( i think i forgot to mention that they'll be playing the first album).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2ImyQjzyc

lol, I will stick to the 1st album!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭bullpost

Machine Gun Etiquette has some great songs: Love Song, Just can't be Happy today and Smash It Up.

• Advertisement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2ImyQjzyc

lol, I will stick to the 1st album!

Very funny man though. He got kicked out because of those singles I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

dregin wrote: »

saw them play the black album and damned damned damned in london last november...fookin amazing....would'nt mind seein' james and scabies but id say there would be somethin lackin....

Advertisement