Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiritual shops

Options
  • 11-04-2012 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anybody know of any spiritual shops in Limerick? Excluding 'Angel Times'.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

'Angel Times'? :P Erm, there isn't really that many besides there - there is one in Ennis Alright (Sacred Earth), I think theres the store upstairs in AQ that does a few bits aswell - other then that you are only really looking at church shops, which would be a completely different market!

What exactly are you looking for, and we could try make a more specific recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aysa

I must check out Sacred Earth, it sounds like just what I'm looking for! Thank you :)
    I would be looking for things like crystals, incense, tarot cards and the like. But I was hoping to find a different shop that might sell different things. Angel Times is great, don't get me wrong. But I'd like a little variety.

I wouldn't mind driving to another county in Munster. It doesn't have to be specifically in Limerick.

They could always order more in for you if you like, did you try looking online too?

Yeah that's true. But they get in mostly wholesale so I doubt they'd order for me. Online seems the best bet, I can forgive the delivery costs if I get what I'm looking for.
    I suppose I was just making sure that there wasn't any other shop in town hiding from me. Cheers mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 1892

The Rock shop in Liscannor does cards,stones & crystal

www.therockshop.ie

• Advertisement

Wow, they have lovely stuff. Would be worth a nice day trip!

Nope, they dont just do wholesale! If you are looking for something specifc they'll order it in! :D

Advertisement