Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pick-up Games/Open Scrimmage

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

I'm interested! Is it okay to have no ability whatsoever?! Just dying for a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Xrox

Come on down im sure well help wipe away the cob webs

Good enough turn out tonight.

This Scrimmage will be on at 7 next wednesday the 18th in the same location.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

trying to get back into the game after a lay off for 5 years and also trying to get fit again.. will these be running over the summer? Can you pm me a contact number?

Tox

• Registered Users Posts: 1 garymc1982

Hi Xrox,

Is there another scrimmage game coming up? Wouldn't mind playing if you're stuck fo numbers.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,670 ✭✭✭nerd69

anything happening around cork iv never played basketball so i suck but would be cool to give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Wiirdo

Any chance of another pick-up game happening here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 arief

any coming up soon in dublin? interested to join in.

Gym is being used for mocks and Exams right now but were looking for an alternative ill post here as soon as we start up again

Advertisement