Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA iv ps3 installing error please help me!

Options
  • 11-04-2012 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello Everyone,
    Today i got GTA iv from playstation network store and when it downloaded i started installing and when it got to 14% it just stopped and i got this error message and i looked up online for fixing the problem and there was not a single one that could help so i was wondering if any of you people know how to fix it, i deleted the game data utility and i re-installed the game twice already and it still does it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

Hello Everyone,
    Today i got GTA iv from playstation network store and when it downloaded i started installing and when it got to 14% it just stopped and i got this error message and i looked up online for fixing the problem and there was not a single one that could help so i was wondering if any of you people know how to fix it, i deleted the game data utility and i re-installed the game twice already and it still does it.

What was the error code?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Moved to PS3 forum.
    Try installing other games, if they work sounds like disc is dodgy or laser/lens is weak. If others don't work laser sounds like it needs replacing

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Does it stop at 14% every time?

I'm assuming there's enough space to install the game. So off the top of my head, I'd guess the download may be corrupted?

But without the error code/message, that's simply a guess

@yoyo OP says downloaded from PSN, so laser shouldn't be an issue (no physical disc)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,497 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I had this before, the download was corrupt and you need to re-download it with some changed settings on your router.

Try disabling SPI on the router.

Advertisement