Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

finally back to work after 4 years..so happy

• 10-04-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

got a job today at aldi.so delighted to have 2 incomes every month now with my partner.get pay good too at 11.20 ph. for a 40 hr week.at least now bills will be payed on time:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

congrats, hopefully it's a stepping stone to bigger and better things
    pity everyone doesnt have the same attitude as you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Congrats,

Don't forget to get yourself a treat out of your first week's wages, it can't be all about the bills (well most of it can!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Fair play, solid hours. It's a massive comfort to have a steady income. Save up a bit for a holiday somewhere nice if you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Nice to see gratitude being expressed on this forum. Well done, and with your attitude things will get better for you in the future. Bye the way I see the gratitude as an expression for your own efforts, nobody owes you a living and you seem to be well aware of that. I wish you continued success !

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Congratulations OP, well done and as others have said it's great to see "an attitude of gratitude". I hope it's a landmark day in your lives for both of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Well done and congrats.
    I hope it helps talking some of the pressure of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

That's great. 4 yrs is a long time but it shows that if u preservere it will come good in the end . Hope it will makes things easier and take pressure off ..

All the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

So happy for you OP. Gives hope to us all....

Good things come to those who wait! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

You also have good holidays and time and a half sunday pay and double pay on bank holidays.
    Discount retailling is great if you're a hard worker. Just take care of your back and take your breaks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

is it in south county galway? was in shopping the aldi there and saw 3 new people been inducted. good sign of things. Well done and good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

is it in south county galway? was in shopping the aldi there and saw 3 new people been inducted. good sign of things. Well done and good luck

No it's in the Ennis store which believe it or not is the busyiest in the country.ya great wages and Sunday pay too.u work hard which is what I wanted.

Advertisement