Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First time couponing

Options
  • 10-04-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

DSCN3824.JPG
    First time couponing..
    from tesco
    Brennans 800g white bread €1.58 coupon .50c off cost €1.08
    Denny 5 slice ham €1.99 coupon €1.00 off cost €0.99
    robinsons fruit squash €2.15 coupon €0.75off cost €1.40
    Mc cambridges brown bread €1.69 coupon 0.60off cost €1.09

total €7.41 coupons total €2.85 paid €4.56

Fron Dunnes Stores
    persil bio small and mighty 54wash bottle €6.49 normally€13.99 on offer in dunnes coupon €2.00 cost €4.49

Comfort fabric conditioner 34 wash bottle €2.22 (normally €5.99 on offer in dunnes)
    coupon €1.00 cost €1.22

total 8.71 coupons total €3 paid €5.71

got all those items for a total of €10.27

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭gremha

Well Done. It gets addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

gremha wrote: »
    Well Done. It gets addictive.
    Yep it definitely does. Using superquinn vouchers and various coupons i got a shop on monday totalling €39 down to €22. very chuffed with myself. Got that free Fibre 1 cereal too...not mad keen on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

anniehoo wrote: »
    Got that free Fibre 1 cereal too...not mad keen on it.
    Agreed. I kind of regret not shredding some old cardboard and eating it instead of going to the bother of writing an email to get already shredded cardboard. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 binkerland1000

Hi All

Just getting started on couponing myself.

Are there any other resourses like newspapers or other sites just using pigsback at the mo.

I'am already addicted but been kept back because i dont know where to get more coupons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Hi All

Just getting started on couponing myself.

Are there any other resourses like newspapers or other sites just using pigsback at the mo.

I'am already addicted but been kept back because i dont know where to get more coupons.

best to keep an eye on here. that bbg site tends to request that you use software to keep printing down to one or 2 per ip address, on here we find several good people are posting the coupons from facebook etc, so you might not need a facebook account even. Once that is done then they go and do some editing to put as many coupons on one page, so when you do get to print you arent wasting paper but getting even more value off your coupon!

also the bbg site gets most of its info from here as well, they just recently put up who makes tescos own brand products, there is a thread here from months ago about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭chargerman

Hey guys I am new to coupouning too. I am addicted so far.
    Went to Dunnes with the pigsback vouchers. Dunnes had their own offer with McCambridge 2 for €2.50. I handed over 2 of the pigsback 60 c vouchers - thinking they would only accept one but she took the 2 meaning I got the 2 for €1.30 was delighted

Advertisement