Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highly Recommend G's T&P Galway

Options
  • 10-04-2012 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Got my tongue pierced by Alan or Adam (Can't read his writing :P ) in G's (Above the joke shop) on Shop street in galway.

Cost €40 with a student discount, as opposed to €45 in inkfingers (near CP's)

Couldn't get over the hygiene in there, it's impeccable!
    Changed his gloves 3 times during the piercing, and sterilized everything, even the stuff that came already sealed.
    Found him very easy to talk to and very helpful, explained the whole procedure beforehand and talked me through everything he was doing as he was doing it which helpet calm me down a lot (I'm petrified of needles :o )
    Found them to be a very helpful and professional operation, Id highly recommend them to anyone!

Advertisement