Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Surgeon

Options
  • 10-04-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,

Recently visiting the dentist and was told that i would need to have a wisdom tooth removed but that a standard dentist wouldnt do that i would need a dental surgeon (as the tooth hasnt fully erupted) and that it will cost in the region of 350 euro as a private patient but that under my medical card i can get it done for free at the dental hospital which has a two year waiting list. As there is a risk of damage to my back molar and recurrent infections I cant really wait two years to get this done. I was wondering does anyone know of a dental surgeon in the greater Dublin area that would accept medical card for this proceedure?

Would really appreciate your help on this matter as Im in a lot of pain and do not have 350 to spend on getting a tooth out.

thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭georgieporgy

medical card pays 70 euro for wisdom teeth extractions. good luck finding someone!

Advertisement