Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kyuzo Gym to be officially opened by Dean Lister

Options
  • 10-04-2012 1:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We're delighted to announce that UFC, Pride, King of the Cage, BJJ and ADCC superstar Dean Lister will be formally cutting the ribbon on our new gym on Wednesday May 2nd. All are welcome to come down to get a photo with Dean or to train with him in a seminar that will take place on the same evening.

http://kyuzogym.com/2012/04/10/official-opening-of-kyuzo-gym-weds-may-2nd/

I'm delighted to have one of my favourite ever grapplers open the place officially. It's been a challenging year for Kyuzo/Drysdale Jiu Jitsu after the economically enforced closure of our old home, and if it wasn't for the help, support and many man hours given by every single member of the team, this event would not be taking place. In fact, the club is now thriving like never before which is amazing considering it was in danger of extinction only 12 short months ago.

Please come along whether you're an old friend or a potential new member. We've also had great support from clubs, coaches and grapplers all over Ireland who have helped through their support of tournaments and seminars, or just through helpful messages in the past year. It is much appreciated.

Thanks, and here's to many more years!

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

best of luck with it barry, I hope its a success

Paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Advertisement