Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pubs showing ufc

Options
  • 09-04-2012 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any pubs around Fairview that might be showing the UFC next weekend?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

mickmac wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any pubs around Fairview that might be showing the UFC next weekend?

Cheers.
    I'd recommend popping in to a few pubs and just asking them, it's on ESPN so most pubs will have the channel.

I can't see any pubs advertising it but there's no reason for them not to stick it on if a paying customer asks for it (Golf's over, Heiniken cup on a break et.)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I've gone into a few pubs who haven't had it on but once I asked, they obliged. As long as you're drinking/eating I'm sure there's no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭mickmac

Thanks for the advice lads.

Anyone got a recommendation for a good boozer in Fairview?

Is there no way you'd travel to Malahide?

I watched 2 events in Gibneys out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭mickmac

Fraid not.

Cheers for the info though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jayo_M

FYI, it's not going to be shown live on ESPN because of the Lyon/Marseille game. It'll be on tape delay at 22.15.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

try Smyths in Fairview, they might show it, can't see Gaffney's showing it

The WoolShed on Parnell Street beside UGC show pretty much every sport. It's not that much further away from Fairview....

Advertisement