Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool Lessons?

Options
  • 09-04-2012 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any places offering pool lessons? Preferably Northside/City Centre?

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Brazzer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Wait sorry should have been a little clearer, pool as in with balls and a cue! I probably should have realised if Google misunderstood then other people would too! :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

What do you need to know? can you put side,top bottom, stun on the ball, tracking?
    Most of this is just practice, are you a beginner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'm going to move this to the Swimming Snooker & Pool section

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

nudger wrote: »
    What do you need to know? can you put side,top bottom, stun on the ball, tracking?
    Most of this is just practice, are you a beginner?

I totally agree. It's my sister she's complaining that there's "nothing to do in this bleedin country" insisting that the only thing she would enjoy is pool lessons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

I can give u a few lessons. My first game is snooker but I've played pool throughout Ireland and American Pool in Ireland and Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

I always thought you learn pool in the school of hard knocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

Yeah its really about practice, practice and more practice.

If you want to get good at pool in dublin, you will also need to be good at drinking, and harder still, good at both simultaneously ;)

Advertisement