Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lyric web alternatives

Options
  • 09-04-2012 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

So you had enough of marty,Gay et al

What online classical radio stations do you listen to?

I mostly listen to http://www.kusc.org/ it is commericial free and has some really great shows. unlike lyric a lot of the time they will play an entire peice rather than lyrics snippet.

BBC obviously have some great shows.

Any others?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I've a few set up in my favourites, KNAU's the main one I dip into, though not very regularly. Others are WQXR, Accent 4, Global Bach Community, WETA. Have added the one you've mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Dirigent

I read your post just as John Kelly was introducing another long, intensely boring Keith Jarrett track, I'll try your link!

Advertisement