Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guns drum mag vest

Options
  • 09-04-2012 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

1st mp5 plastic body, spray painted and lacquered camo job, fps is 295-305., missing piece of plastic on magwell. Still holds mags though, ideal gun for a young airsofter, will come with 2 hicap mags.. 2nd is an aimtop tan m4, this gun was bought from evike.com under their matrix brand.its a sportsline model(plastic body)it has an 8mm gearbox recommended to use Lipo, or 9.6v 2300mah battery, this gun has only been skirmished twice fps 300-310..3rd is my aks 74u full metal with wood handguard, this was mainly used as my backup weapon, fps 302-310. Mp5 70euro m4 100 euro ak 140euro. Ak battery run drum mag, 2500rd capacity runs on AAA batterys have rewired the pressure switch to a front button switch(easier to use) 25euro.. Lastly a black vest 20euro... Extra stuff, have 2 we hicapa 5.1 pistols, powered by green gas(blowbacks) I military issue 1 pimped up cqb. These come as a package.... 4, 31rd leakfree mags and carry case, both have adjustable hops, no issue with the cqb the military one sometimes sticks and has to be recocked by hand fps 280-300 150euro for both all guns chrono'd in red barn... Am based in swords, work in tallaght.. cash is king (might consider trades) won't be posting,collection preferable, might deliver if convenient.
    will post pics later, cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭huggygtir

hi where u based and do you take pay pal or do you post

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭war_child

have u got any pics of the hi-capas ...cheers lad

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭tcwp

I will take the drum mag for asking +postage if you change your mind , I wont be up in dub anytime soon go on you know you want to 

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭edbrenna

more to follow

tcwp wrote: »
    I will take the drum mag for asking +postage if you change your mind , I wont be up in dub anytime soon go on you know you want to 
    as stated I'd prefer not to post, however if no offer to collect comes soon then I'll get back to you, cheers

• Advertisement

war_child wrote: »
    have u got any pics of the hi-capas ...cheers lad

as I'm almost computer illiterate, my fabulous wife has been attempting to upload all the pics, however its not been easy(having problems with boards site)hope to have them all up tomorrow.:)

more to follow

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

Would you be willing to trade the ak for a CA M15A4?, I have a thread for it. Thanks

with last 4 to follow

Final 4!!

• Advertisement

Very Interested in the Hi-capas mate whats the best dealu cud do for em ...cheers mate

Very Interested in the Hi-capas mate whats the best dealu cud do for em ...cheers mate
    make me an offer, and we'll see where it go's.:)

Varden wrote: »
    Would you be willing to trade the ak for a CA M15A4?, I have a thread for it. Thanks
    sorry lad, I'm sticking to aks, cheers

if everything is right with em ill give ya 30 a piece mate but would prefer to try before i buy ..would u be able to meet so i can run a mag or 2 thru em ...cheers fella

if everything is right with em ill give ya 30 a piece mate but would prefer to try before i buy ..would u be able to meet so i can run a mag or 2 thru em ...cheers fella
    sorry lad , there's offers and there's insults:o... The mags alone cost 100euro, the cqb cost 130euro and the military 1, over 100euro that's the only one with issues, as stated in the thread,

tcwp wrote: »
    the drum mag will cost me bout 9euro to courier it to you, pm me if this suits ya, cheers

No insult intended but dats the name of the game start low and get a good deal ....you tell me what you think is reasonable and well see if we can come a deal were both happy with ...cant say fairer than that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

if tcwp does not end up making a deal i would like next offer on the drum mag, i will be heading to red barn this Sunday if that suits you, but as im getting a lift up there i would not be able to meet up anywhere else otherwise i would pay postage (thats if tcwp does not buy the mag)

Hococop wrote: »
    if tcwp does not end up making a deal i would like next offer on the drum mag, i will be heading to red barn this Sunday if that suits you, but as im getting a lift up there i would not be able to meet up anywhere else otherwise i would pay postage (thats if tcwp does not buy the mag)
    drum mag sold to tcwp, sorry lad,:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Would you be interested in any of the following for the two Hi-cappas?

Well Mac 11 with 2 mags (One leakey but fixable)

Pagst M88 Helmet with ACU cover
    Various tactical Torches with chargers and batteries
    AEG gearbox parts
    M4 Stock
    Fixable Mp5
    Then I might consider my Airsoft innovations tornado grenade.

I can also add some to a trade if the value of my item is lower.

Torches are around the 500lm mark. Damn good flashlights.

• Advertisement

Would you be interested in any of the following for the two Hi-cappas?

Well Mac 11 with 2 mags (One leakey but fixable)

Pagst M88 Helmet with ACU cover
    Various tactical Torches with chargers and batteries
    AEG gearbox parts
    M4 Stock
    Fixable Mp5
    Then I might consider my Airsoft innovations tornado grenade.

I can also add some to a trade if the value of my item is lower.

Torches are around the 500lm mark. Damn good flashlights.
    sorry gents, I'm gonna remove the hicapas from the thread,

m4 aim top,, aks 74u and SWAT type black vest. Still available every thing else sold,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

edbrenna wrote: »
    drum mag sold to tcwp, sorry lad,:(

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

ah well thanks anyway glws

edbrenna wrote: »
    m4 aim top,, aks 74u and SWAT type black vest. Still available every thing else sold,
    bump,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

Hi dude, how much for the vest ?

adamj1980 wrote: »
    Hi dude, how much for the vest ?

25euro lad,:)

Cool where abouts you based?

Will the attached holster fit a desert eagle?

adamj1980 wrote: »
    Will the attached holster fit a desert eagle?
    don't really know, it did hold my 5.1 hicapa, that's a fairly large pistol

• Advertisement

No bother, where abouts are you? Im in portlaoise til 2m am.

Advertisement