Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starter mobilehome

Options
  • 08-04-2012 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi. Looking to buy a starter mobile home and stick it somewhere in Clare ( somewhere quite like Fanore, SP, Quilty etc). Where is the best place to start looking when purchasing? What are typical annual site fees. Any help to get me started is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭camper guy

I would go and visit a few camp sites in the Clare area . Im sure you will get good advise of people who own mobile homes . I believe that the yearly fees are quite expensive between one and two and a half thousand and a lot of the sites insist on you buying there mobile home from there supplier . But really you should get out there and talk to the people Who know . And there a friendly bunch like the motor home owners(and caravan owners).:)

Advertisement