Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim Quest Order

Options
  • 08-04-2012 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Im playing through Skyrim for the second time. I'm mostly a battle mage with one handed weapons but also trying to be good at thief skills. I found with my last game I was overwhelmed by the amount of quests I could do at once. I found myself chopping and changing the whole time between factions and other quests which made it hard to follow storylines and play through smoothly. I am asking what people would suggest be the best order to complete quests/factions. Obviously the companions is the first faction you meet in Whiterun but may no be the best to do first. Also completing a deadly assassin storyline with the dark brotherhood and doing a thief storyline with the thieves guild at a later stageseems a bit bogus to me. Anyway what do people think is the best order:

Main Quest
    Stormcloak/legion quests
    Companions
    Dark Brotherhood
    College of Winterhold

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I'll be doing the stormcloak/legion one last because it prevents you from doing certain quests. An example would be the Jarl of Morthal quests.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 167 ✭✭promethius42

I do a mix of the main quest and legion.

Advertisement