Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€405 of free green fees (for July) - Atlantic Coast Challenge

Options
  • 08-04-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭

Hope the mods don't mind such a blatant promotion, but the Atlantic Coast Challenge organisers have given me a free 'line' (i.e. for three golfers) to give away for their July 2012 tournament.

That works out at €135 per person (x 3) to play Carne, County Sligo and Enniscrone, on July 2, 3 and 4.

I've given 4balls away on Boards before, but this time I have to send you to my blog to enter as it'll be promoted in a few places. So, if you want to enter the giveaway or you want to start thinking about booking a line, click here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Kevinmarkham

A quick thanks to the Mods on here... as I've been booted off a GB forum - my post was identified as Spam. Means there's a better chance of winning, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

A quick thanks to the Mods on here... as I've been booted off a GB forum - my post was identified as Spam. Means there's a better chance of winning, I guess.
    Think i made a post but can't see it. think i am going to play regardless Carne and Enniscrone are 2 of my favourite courses having only played they a couple of times i can't wait to go back.
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭dwolf20

Fingers crossed the event is not sold out by the 25th, so that if you dont win there are still spots left to enter!
    Tom

mike12 wrote: »
    Think i made a post but can't see it. think i am going to play regardless Carne and Enniscrone are 2 of my favourite courses having only played they a couple of times i can't wait to go back.
    Mike

Mike, there are no Mikes, Micks or Michaels on the list - try again!

A reminder people - be sure to include your name... someone left this at 2.25pm and I've not published it as no idea who it is:

"Love the blog Kevin, I'm slowly ticking off each course from your book, as I play them!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Mike, there are no Mikes, Micks or Michaels on the list - try again!
    Thanks think i got it this time.
    Mike

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

are mods not allowed to enter this?! the google words won't show up when i go to enter so i can't verify. Same on firefox and google chrome.

charlieIRL wrote: »
    are mods not allowed to enter this?! the google words won't show up when i go to enter so i can't verify. Same on firefox and google chrome.

No idea why you can't get through. what do you mean by google words?

No idea why you can't get through. what do you mean by google words?

i can type in my comment, but the visual verification to "Prove you are not a robot" doesn't display for me so i can't type them in the box below. Am trying it here at work so will try again at home later in case google.com is blocked.

I've had a few people getting in touch saying that their name isn't appearing on the list (of Comments). If you've entered and haven't checked to see if your name's up there - I suggest you take a quick look and, if it's not, try entering again.

Why it's happening I don't know - may be a similar thing to CharlieIrl.

• Advertisement

I've had a few people getting in touch saying that their name isn't appearing on the list (of Comments). If you've entered and haven't checked to see if your name's up there - I suggest you take a quick look and, if it's not, try entering again.

Why it's happening I don't know - may be a similar thing to CharlieIrl.

I couldn't post a comment as www.google.com is blocked here at work, for some strange reason so I left a comment from my computer at home. (BTW after posting the first one IE crashed and i left a second one but both are on it if you want to delete one of them)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Left a comment on the blog , good read too , Cheers for the offer

Advertisement