Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese screen internal sliding doors?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 zebrano.96

like those doors
    but don t know where to get them .i imagine transport on those could be difficult because of paper screens in door .i am sure they could be made up using similar materials and mount them in runners.:)
    that bed in picture looks nice love that japenese style:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mongolianyurt

Yeah can't find anywhere online that does them in Ireland...pity. Thanks for your suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Starrgrrl

I'd love these too so keep us informed if you come across any!
    Cheers!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

An alternative.

Ok,so its not japanese sliding doors,but it still lets light in,provides privicy and slides into the walls for space saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 musedcitizen

Anyone know where to find these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

You don't mean those paper doors do you?
    You'll almost definitely have to have them made for you and imported. Also I believe the paper has to be replaced quite regularly, maybe 1 to 5 years at the most. You'll need someone to do that for you I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

Oh I obviously wrongly assumed you'd require special woods glues etc.
    Out of interest, how long does the paper last before needing replacement?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 David Crowley.com

I have no idea as of yet but will keep you posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement