Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Garden Nursery - Good Service and Prices!

Options
  • 07-04-2012 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭

I came across a small Garden Nursery near Dereen between Abbeyknockmoy and Briarfield, with prices that were significantly cheaper than the garden centers nearer town.

I bought a 4 Cherry Blossoms @ €25 and 8 Ribes @ €6.

The Cherry Blossoms were more mature than those that I have seen in other Garden centers in Galway and as I could not fit them in my estate car the owner kindly offered to deliver them for free, so I think that I got a real bargain:)

He seems to have a lot of Cherry Blossoms and Roses , particularly shrub roses along with a decent variety of other trees and plants.

I was talking to a guy called Frank that was willing to spend some time giving me advice and helped me to sort out a couple of green fingers issues.

Great to see someone offering good service and good prices.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

That's Frank Fahy (the good one).
    Fahys nurseries.

Advertisement