Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

folksinger giuitarist,banjo,harmonica player seeks musicians to jam with.

Options
  • 07-04-2012 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

folksinger, harmonica,banjo,guitar player seeks musicians to jam with. based in meath, have a place to play(art studio) not into the corny sentimental stuff. give me a shout,
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭grymreepor

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Daithi75

Sorry for such a general question but what kind of stuff are you into playing, listening to, etc,?

Also, what age group are you looking for?

Cheers

Dave

how ye dave,
    i like and play some luke kelly, christy moore, the pogues, damien dempsey, billy bragg, bob dylan, johnny cash and other folk and acoustic stuff, and i try to write my own material but tis not easy, i listen to lots of different stuff from system of a down to muddy waters, my taste is wide and varied i have about 20 tunes on the banjo , not playing trad for very long.

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nalac01

Hi what part of Meath are you in, and again what age group you looking for

• Advertisement

how ye,

i'm in oldcastle bout 20 mins from kells, 30 frm navan. i'm 40 so anyone under 80 i don't tend to discriminate with people because of how young theyre not :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nalac01

would be great to have a jam but unfortunately i live in Ashbourne, travelling time to Oldcastle would be a bit far. sorry

Advertisement