Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another €5 - €500 Log

Options
  • 07-04-2012 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

Havent done one of these in ages, so gonna start on a new one today. Aint been having the best of luck lately, so hopefully a fresh start on €5 bets will turn that around....

#Bet 1

€5 Single

Kilmarnock V Celtic - BTTS @ 11/10

Thats not a bad price, considering Kilmarnock have beaten all the top SPL teams recently, including Rangers and more recently Celtic in the League Cup Final a couple of weeks ago, all Celtic need today to officially win the League is 1 point, so Kilmarnock would love nothing better than to try beat them again, and for whatever reason, Celtic always seem to bottle it when it comes to the big important games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

shocksy wrote: »
    #Bet 1

€5 Single

Kilmarnock V Celtic - BTTS @ 11/10

How wrong was i :pac:

6-0 to Celtic.

Okay Lets go again.

#Bet 1.

€5 Double

Preston v MK Dons - Over 2.5 @ 5/6
    Coventry v Peterborough - Over 2.5 @ 8/11

Potential Returns €15.83

#Bet 1.

€5 Double

Preston v MK Dons - Over 2.5 @ 5/6
    Coventry v Peterborough - Over 2.5 @ 8/11

Potential Returns €15.83

LOSE. Thats it for today. Might pop back tomorrow if theres anything worth while doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

LOSE. Thats it for today. Might pop back tomorrow if theres anything worth while doing.

Please dont POP back.

Please dont POP back.

What the F*ck you on about, you dont like the thread dont look at it never mind post in it. Now on your bike and as you would say '' PLEASE DONT POP BACK'' :rolleyes:

IDIOT

#Bet 1

€5.50 Single

Orduspor v Trabzonspor - Over 2.5 @ 10/11

Trabzonspor on good goal scoring form at the moment, and getting score draws with Galatasaray and Fenerbahce were good results, and the last two times these teams met both of them scored and passed over 2.5 handily enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Good luck with it Shocksy. Ignore the other clown

#Bet 1

€5.50 Single

Orduspor v Trabzonspor - Over 2.5 @ 10/11

Trabzonspor on good goal scoring form at the moment, and getting score draws with Galatasaray and Fenerbahce were good results, and the last two times these teams met both of them scored and passed over 2.5 handily enough.

LOSS, Full-Time 0-0

This is turning into a disaster :pac:
    eh i dunno wrote: »
    Good luck with it Shocksy. Ignore the other clown

Thanks mate.... By the looks of it I'm gonna need it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Your about as wrong as wrong can be. Stick to the day job shocksy.
    Have you no dignity. Dont worry shocksey the lord fell 3 times before he was nailed to the cross.;)

In Play

#Bet 1

€5 Single

Malaga v Racing Santander - Over 2.5 @ 11/10

Your about as wrong as wrong can be. Stick to the day job shocksy.
    Have you no dignity. Dont worry shocksey the lord fell 3 times before he was nailed to the cross.;)

What is the point of you posting in here ya fool? Big deal i got a few bets wrong, every punter does that, but by the looks of your posts you never even post in the betting threads so your obviously just in here to troll to which i have now reported you for doing, so you would be wise not to continue it or you could face an infaction by moderators.

And in the mean time get a life and if your going to refer to me in a post, at least get the name right.

• Advertisement

In Play

#Bet 1

€5 Single

Malaga v Racing Santander - Over 2.5 @ 11/10

Winner :)

Balance €10.50

#Bet 2

€10.50 Single

Osasuna v Espanyol - Over 2.5 goals @ 11/10

That could be a good price, considering Rayo Vallecano hammered Osasuna 6-0 the other day, so Osasuna will want to recover from that as soon as possible, Espanyol have also been in good goal scoring form as of late and i expect them to score aswell.

Potential Returns = €22.05

Advertisement