Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interrail 2012 - Alternative Route!

Options
  • 06-04-2012 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hi all,

I know there's a few interrail threads on here, very interested in going in July. I was away for 2 1/2 weeks last year and had a great time but I didn't have the funds or the time unfortunately.

This year I'm looking to pick up where I left off and fly into Budapest and also see Lake Bled, but from here I am a bit confused as to how to do about it. I really want to see both Greece and Italy, would it be possible to to through to Ljubliana and down through Italy and get a boat across the Adriatic to Greece and work my way back up to Croatia from Athens? I'm giving myself a month this time, how much do you think it would all cost financially?

Any help really appreciated!

Advertisement