Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception €15.99

Options
  • 06-04-2012 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭

Picked up Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception for €15.99 in Harvey Norman today. Cheapest i had seen it online was £24 from amazon, seems a great deal to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Parawind wrote: »
    Picked up Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception for €15.99 in Harvey Norman today. Cheapest i had seen it online was £24 from amazon, seems a great deal to me.

Hi is this in all the harvey normans or where abouts did ya buy it? have been looking for a cheap copy of that with ages :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Hi is this in all the harvey normans or where abouts did ya buy it? have been looking for a cheap copy of that with ages :D

I got it in the Harven Normans in Blanchardstown, but it was in the system so i assume it's in all stores.

Parawind wrote: »
    I got it in the Harven Normans in Blanchardstown, but it was in the system so i assume it's in all stores.

ah right class is it on all consoles at that price do ya know, am looking for a ps3 one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Uncharted is a ps3 exclusive

Uncharted is a ps3 exclusive

Ah yeah was after forgetting it was, so used to seeing games on all the consoles, my bad :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Still marked as €59.99 in Carrickmines. Guy on the till rang Blanch and sold it to me for €15. About four copies left.

Cheers OP. Great find!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭stoofer

Cheers OP!
    Snagged the last copy on the shelf in Kinsale Road branch in Cork. It was still €59.99 in their system but the manager let it go for €15.99.
    I don't know if they have any more in stock but it might be worth trying the Little Island branch if you're in Cork. Tis a great price :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

I got a copy in Blanch this morning for 15.99. None were on display, but assistant said they had 3 in stock. I bought one! Him and another assistant were both amazed at the price. They told me the cost price for the game was 24.99!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭baspower

€17 at rathanfarm harvey norman. got one today! there is at least one more there. grab it fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Priced at €45 in Castlebar, they couldn't price match it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement