Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Frisbee in Wexford

Options
  • 06-04-2012 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm not sure if there is an ultimate frisbee team in Wexford but was wondering if anyone would like to help set one up. I recently joined the ultimate frisbee team and WIT and since have fallen in love with the sport. But there doesn't seem to be a team in wexford and i don't think i can go three months of the summer without playing. But i'm just a begginer and wouldn't have a clue how to train people etc. If anyone is interested please respond, I'm hoping there will be many people like me who might have a bit more experience. if we all got together we could set up a team :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lochgarman512

www.arklowravens.com

Don't know where about in Wexford you're from but there is a new team in Arklow and we've a few players from around Gorey. PM me if you want any info. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

My son is an Irish International and I know he was part of a group that went around the schools demonstrating frisbee but I don't think any clubs were formed. Have you tried asking on the IFDA facebook page? (Irish Flying Disc Association)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Donelson

I used to play a few years back, I think I can still through, so if your stuck for players, give me a shout. :)

Advertisement