Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Php error

Options
  • 06-04-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

I am getting the following error on my forum. Is this an easy fix or do I need to call in a professional, if so would that be expensive.

If this is in the wrong forum can a mod please move to the correct one.
    thank you

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/boxingho/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/boxingho/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/boxingho/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/boxingho/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 120

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭OneIdea

Open the file init.php and on the lines indicated remove the & symbol.

That's it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

sorry for not replying sooner, thanks for your help so far the error is gone...

much appreciated

Advertisement