Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

woodburner for campervan

Options
  • 06-04-2012 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,
    am looking for a small wood burner for my campervan conversion - I've seen some great ones on ebay but the shipping is way to pricey. Anyone out there know of a place in Ireland that would sell such a stove or a good welder looking for a commission ? I got one of the smaller converted gas bottle stoves and it was still to big - I'm thinking of a 3KW pot belly stove or smaller - any info would be really appreciated - cheers me dears .... x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭TTTT

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Betsy Og

Got an outdoor burner for about €100 in a harware shop on the Main St in Tipp Town. Looks like a pot belly, has a guaze "door" which I suppose isnt ideal but you do get to see the fire. Pops in the boot no bother, you can leave the chimney on top, gets the smoke above your head if you're sitting around in campfire formation. More suited to wildcamping, am always a bit "covert" about using it on a commercial site.

Advertisement