Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

camper van insurance info

Options
  • 06-04-2012 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi i am looking to buy a campervan but wanting to cover all my bases first.If i get insurance can anyone drive it or can names be added or will it cost me more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭waterboy15

we went with doleman insurance through axa and its open for not too much extra, must start looking around again as insurance is nearly due.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

cbmayo wrote: »
    Hi i am looking to buy a campervan but wanting to cover all my bases first.If i get insurance can anyone drive it or can names be added or will it cost me more?

If your willing to pay you can add whatever or whoever you like.

The biggest issue is that they are large expensive vehicles which can be driven with only a car licence. You need to make it absolutely clear that damage is expensive to fix, "If you break it you pay", and make sure you thoroughly inspect it before and after someone else drives it.

Advertisement